White birch versus vanilla birch

Trappeur

Could I possibly get some input about Vanilla Birch (WSP) versus White Birch (CS)....

Is there a difference between the 2 oils from these 2 different companies?

WSP is so darn expensive (twice the price of CS) and I have an order from a store for the WSP Vanilla Birch that she picked out, but I have to test it first to make sure it is going to throw.   I should never have let her smell this one!....

Now CS White Birch is hands down a winner for me as I have tested it and it's wonderful.

I would prefer to get CS White Birch if it was my choice.

Do you think I could get by and just use CS white birch and take a chance she will never notice the difference...????   I sure hate to do this subbing one oil for the other.

Has anyone used these 2 oils?    I use 464 too.

The same thing happened when she picked out Pumpkin Souffle from Fillmore.   I can't remember if that was a good thrower or what.

Now CS Pumpkin Souffle is awesome and I know it throws so well....

Now she never sniffed the CS Pumpkin Souffle - only  Fillmores....and I do have to place an order with CS.   I think I could get away with this one, don't you think?

God help me as the mad rush is on with these shops ordering Christmas now when summer isn't over or even Halloween not here yet.....

Thankyou.

Trappeur

On 8/23/2018 at 9:50 AM, Trappeur said:

Could I possibly get some input about Vanilla Birch (WSP) versus White Birch (CS)....

Is there a difference between the 2 oils from these 2 different companies?

WSP is so darn expensive (twice the price of CS) and I have an order from a store for the WSP Vanilla Birch that she picked out, but I have to test it first to make sure it is going to throw.   I should never have let her smell this one!....

Now CS White Birch is hands down a winner for me as I have tested it and it's wonderful.

I would prefer to get CS White Birch if it was my choice.

Do you think I could get by and just use CS white birch and take a chance she will never notice the difference...????   I sure hate to do this subbing one oil for the other.

Has anyone used these 2 oils?    I use 464 too.

The same thing happened when she picked out Pumpkin Souffle from Fillmore.   I can't remember if that was a good thrower or what.

Now CS Pumpkin Souffle is awesome and I know it throws so well....

Now she never sniffed the CS Pumpkin Souffle - only  Fillmores....and I do have to place an order with CS.   I think I could get away with this one, don't you think?

God help me as the mad rush is on with these shops ordering Christmas now when summer isn't over or even Halloween not here yet.....

Thankyou.

Trappeur

I was wondering this same thing but I haven't ordered the White Birch yet, only the Vanilla Birch.  Based on the scent descriptions on their websites, I'd have to say these are probably vastly different scents.  

White Birch/CS:

Our White Birch fragrance oil adds a new layer of sophistication to traditional pine scents with vivid notes of eucalyptus, cypress, and tonka bean, creating a unique aromatic crispness. A fabulous choice for winter candle or soap lines, this scent also has year-round appeal as a luxury evergreen fragrance.

This fragrance is infused with natural essential oils, including fir needle, cedarwood, eucalyptus, patchouli, and cedar leaf.

Vanilla Birch/WSP:

Quince nectar, mandarin zest and pear brighten a seductive base of sandalwood, birchwood and vanilla.

She may not remember what the VB smelled like so maybe try the switch?