Scentsy Snowberry dupe anywhere?

lightmyfire

14 hours ago, ktaggard said:

Save on Scents has it. Make sure you buy the ultra or extreme strength.  The standard strength is watered down. BTW- I hate that they do this!!!

thank you!!  Have you smelled this?  The reviews say it is more cinnamon than berry which would not be at all like the Scentsy scent.  

• 1 month later...
On 7/5/2018 at 5:49 AM, lightmyfire said:

thank you!!  Have you smelled this?  The reviews say it is more cinnamon than berry which would not be at all like the Scentsy scent.  

I have not smelled this one. I have ordered about 10 of their Scentsy dupes. The scents are hit and miss for me.  I liked about 1/2 of them,  but a few were awful, imo.  I do not order from Save on Scents anymore. Way too expensive for the extreme fos. The only one I still get occasionally from SOS is the Brown Sugar Fig (BBW Dupe) - I can't find another as good.  

• Thanks 1

I am quite sure that Bittercreek sells a Scentsy Snowberry dupe.  It's actually a WYW FO.  I smelled  sample of this from a friend and I loved it but never put it in my own wax.  I agree with @ktaggard  I do not like the companies that sell the variety of strength FO's.  I think it's kind of an insult.  Of course we all want nice smelling & strong FO's.  So I just personally won't buy from them.  Everything I have purchased from BC is very very nice!  HTH!  

4 hours ago, Marleigha said:

I am quite sure that Bittercreek sells a Scentsy Snowberry dupe.  It's actually a WYW FO.  I smelled  sample of this from a friend and I loved it but never put it in my own wax.  I agree with @ktaggard  I do not like the companies that sell the variety of strength FO's.  I think it's kind of an insult.  Of course we all want nice smelling & strong FO's.  So I just personally won't buy from them.  Everything I have purchased from BC is very very nice!  HTH!  

I saw that Bittercreek sells this but the description sounds a bit off from what Scentsy's Snowberry smells like.  The cinnamon in the description doesn't sound right--I don't detect any cinnamon in the Scentsy fragrance.  Hmmmmm....

On 8/25/2018 at 8:30 AM, lightmyfire said:

I saw that Bittercreek sells this but the description sounds a bit off from what Scentsy's Snowberry smells like.  The cinnamon in the description doesn't sound right--I don't detect any cinnamon in the Scentsy fragrance.  Hmmmmm....

The Snowberry from Scentsy does have a touch of cinnamon in it.  I sold Scentsy for a few years when I was a lot younger and Snowberry was my husbands absolute favorite!  I assure you that the sample I smelled from BC does smell identical to Scentsy's Snowberry.  As a matter of fact let me go hunt down the Scentsy description somewhere online for you.  BRB...

Okay @lightmyfire here is the description from Scentsy for Snowberry: 

Snowberry Scent - A luscious blend of loganberry, strawberry, peppermint, and zesty cinnamon.

And then here is the description for  Snowberry from Bittercreek:

A luscious berry blend of loganberry and strawberry combined with cooling peppermint and zesty cinnamon.

I hope this helps you out a bit more in making your decision.  I'm going to be placing an order with Bittercreek and Snowberry is on my list.  

5 minutes ago, Marleigha said:

Okay @lightmyfire here is the description from Scentsy for Snowberry: 

Snowberry Scent - A luscious blend of loganberry, strawberry, peppermint, and zesty cinnamon.

And then here is the description for  Snowberry from Bittercreek:

A luscious berry blend of loganberry and strawberry combined with cooling peppermint and zesty cinnamon.

I hope this helps you out a bit more in making your decision.  I'm going to be placing an order with Bittercreek and Snowberry is on my list.  

Thank you!  Will you please update me when you receive your order?  Thanks SO much!!

• Like 1