Chloe' Fragrance Needed

Quentin

I don't think I've visited this part of the forum yet, so hello:smile:! I'm trying to start making my own fragrances to scent my candles. I have an idea and for one of it's components, I need something that is really close to the women's perfume Chloe'. I've seen some of these "types" for sale by the candle supply companies. Does anyone have any idea where I might looking for this?

Is this the description of the fragrance you want to try to mimick? 

this updated scent has top notes of peony, litchi, and freesia. The middle notes are rose, lily-of-the-valley, and magnolia while the base notes are amber and Virginia cedar.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Scented said:

Is this the description of the fragrance you want to try to mimick? 

this updated scent has top notes of peony, litchi, and freesia. The middle notes are rose, lily-of-the-valley, and magnolia while the base notes are amber and Virginia cedar.

I'm not sure I understand. It's been long time since I've experienced Chloe' but I'm sure I would recognize it right away. If what you've posted here is the description of the Chloe' profile, you've piqued my interest. :confused:

On 6/29/2018 at 8:24 PM, Quentin said:

I'm not sure I understand. It's been long time since I've experienced Chloe' but I'm sure I would recognize it right away. If what you've posted here is the description of the Chloe' profile, you've piqued my interest. :confused:

It was from a perfume description. I wasn't sure if that was the description. 

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Quentin said:

Thank you 100 times and then some.

Glad to help.  I've been collecting a variety of vintage /throwback FOs and noticed Chloe on there a while back. It's a tough one to find via google since they misspelled the name on their site.  Hope it works out for you.  SOS is a bit hit or miss; then again, I guess you could say that of any FO supplier.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, pughaus said:

SOS is a bit hit or miss

You can say that again. Their website is so cluttered and hard to navigate. They need some help in that area, for sure.:faint:

52 minutes ago, Scented said:

It was from a perfume description. I wasn't sure if that was the description. 

Oh. OK. Well looks like I found what I was looking for at SOS. Thanks. Now I'll just wait and see if it actually arrives here.:lol: