Smoked Vanilla?

lightmyfire

I just got my order from FC and it included Smoked Vanilla as well as Sandalwood and Suede.  OOB these are terrific scents.  Anyone have experience with the smoked vanilla?  Any good blends with this?  I'm working on some scents for Father's Day candles for my customer so something more on the manly side would be helpful.  Thanks!

Well, what about blending the Smoked Vanilla with the Sandalwood?  Or even the 3 of them as a blend sounds promising?

Do the q tip test and see what you think....

I saw that smoked vanilla and thought about getting a sample...I just might.

Trappeur

6 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Well, what about blending the Smoked Vanilla with the Sandalwood?  Or even the 3 of them as a blend sounds promising?

Do the q tip test and see what you think....

I saw that smoked vanilla and thought about getting a sample...I just might.

Trappeur

The Sandalwood and Suede is one scent so that makes it easy!  I thought that scent with the Smoked Vanilla sounded great too.  OOB next to each other it's nice with the hint of smoke.  I'm thinking this vanilla might be the answer to my Campfire dilemma also!!

Oh! it's 1 scent? lol.....ok...you will have to let us know how it blends together.    Now the Campfire dilemma I have been having that dilemma for years!  I think I've got a sample of every campfire and marshmallow known and have made so many blends and haven't struck it yet,,,,,,but I will one day....I just have to...

Trappeur