Can I trust IGI 6006?

I’ll be stopping at the Flaming Candle Friday and I’m trying to decide how much wax to buy, but all the soy wax problems make me nervous about buying a year’s supply of way that contains 30% soy. Should I be worried?

Have you tested any of this years lots of 6006?  if you haven't had any problems then minor issues lot to lot IF they pop up shouldn't be to problematic to work through but if you haven't then I would say no....just get a case and work with it for awhile 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, moonshine said:

Have you tested any of this years lots of 6006?  if you haven't had any problems then minor issues lot to lot IF they pop up shouldn't be to problematic to work through but if you haven't then I would say no....just get a case and work with it for awhile 

Well that was good advice. I bought a block in January and there have been some minor problems. Nothing bad, but things I haven't seen before. 

so long as all of your wax for the year is from the same lot#, you are ahead of the game. Figure out the wicking for the one lot and get moving. It's loads easier than testing from lot to lot on small buys.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TallTayl said:

so long as all of your wax for the year is from the same lot#, you are ahead of the game. Figure out the wicking for the one lot and get moving. It's loads easier than testing from lot to lot on small buys.

That is a very good point. Most of the last block has gone to wick testing, and while I'm starting to enjoy testing I would like to make some candles in the not too distant future. I guessing that you would advise I should rerun some of my test to make sure the new batch of wax matches the wax in my previous test.