Jo Malone Scents

Sunday

Has anyone tried the Jo Malone scents from Just Scents? I'm not a big fan of perfumey candles but I love Jo Malone and would like to make some soy blend candles with some of the JM fragrances that Just scents carries . ....or have you used a Jo Malone scent from a different supplier? any thoughts would be much appreciated

I used Black Cedarwood and Juniper from Flaming that I really liked, but liked it just as well as a mixer. 

OOB, I know that Birch and black pepper is going into a candle very soon. We're smitten by it, but I cannot figure out how I want to design it just yet. 

Now how these compare to actual JM scents, I couldn't tell you, but I love the absolute fresh and earthy, woodsy fragrance. The BCJ, if I remember right is fresh and peppery but it also has something in it that just is whisps of sexy. 

5 hours ago, soshiegirl said:

Hey Sunday!  I really like JS Wood Sage and Sea Salt and Earl Gray and Cucumber.  Both are fresh type scents that sell really well.

Thanks Soshiegirl They're definitely  on my list!...