Burn Test Part 3, I think I have a problem

Here are the pictures from last night’s burn. Same 11oz tureen in 6006 with 44-24-18 Zinc Core wicks and a 9% FO Load, but only a three hour burn. Also I trimmed the wicks a little short, but as these results are consistent with a previous test I ran with the same container, wicks, and wax I don’t think the short wicks were an issue. As you can see my wax pool didn’t reach the edges, but I clearly reached the bottom. I do know that if I continue to burn this candle all of the wax will burn. Based on these results I’m not sure what I need. Based on all I have learned on this board I think I have a lot of testing in front of me. My thinking is that perhaps I shouldn’t have the same melt pool expectations with this container that we would have from a straight sided container. My other thought is that maybe I don’t need a smaller wick as much as I need a different wick.  

IMG_1507.jpg.74a8ec86896db552f7898c036df4fb8b.jpgIMG_1508.jpg.c5b763794445d40b59565e8379df72b2.jpgIMG_1509.jpg.a328e91e9f9bde4de20f70cac60da9b1.jpg