Are you ready for some pictures?

Trappeur

Love seeing all the pics. I am a sucker for lots of cute furries also. We currently have 3 rescue dogs but I will gladly give up one that is a complete brat. 3 rescue cats, one rabbit and 14 chickens. We have had our beloved Bernese duchess cross the bridge at almost 13, very old for a Bernese and our wonderful Boxer Duke, he ruptured something and went septic in hours it was the worst day and having to make the heartbreaking decision to ease his pain was agonizing. We also had a little guy Scooter and orange tabby who was born without back feet. After having him fixed the stress was too much and he developed FIP. It is very sad to see them go as they are so much members of the family.

On another note I also had my gallbladder out years ago but still from time to time get a gallbladder attack, worst pain ever and it always seems to get better when you get to the hospital or are on your way. I guess if there is any sand like sludge left from surgery it can get caught in the duodenum and cause an attack. After I had it out I lost 70 pounds and the Drs kept saying it had nothing to do with the surgery but as I have found out from so many people they have had the same issues after surgery that I did.

Have a great day and you take care of you as you have all those little 4 legged furries counting on you. 

Karen in MA