Wax separating from glass?

I am using GB 444 wax. I poured my tester about two days ago and everything looked great. No holes, no frosting etc. Now two days later ( It has not been lit yet) It is starting to separate from the glass. Jar was cleaned and dried before I poured and it was completely adhered for the first 24 hours. Is it the wax? Did I do something wrong? 

1 minute ago, Jcandleattic said:

It's a characteristic of all waxes. They all tend to shrink (some more so than others) and pull away from the jar. What you are describing is normal, and just aesthetic, and won't hurt or mess up the burn. 

:(

Is there a way I can get it to pull away from the jar evenly then? 

10 minutes ago, Amelia said:

:(

Is there a way I can get it to pull away from the jar evenly then? 

No, not with soy that I know of, and even if you did, it would then rattle around in the jar. 

Trust me, nobody but us chandlers even care about them or to be honest, even notice them. Never once in all the years I've been making candles has anyone mentioned them except other chandlers. 

1 minute ago, LitUp said:

If you find it too bothersome you can use a heat gun on the jar

Yes, but as soon as the ambient temperature of the room you are getting the results you want change, or the candle goes out into the world they will always come back. Always. 

1 minute ago, Jcandleattic said:

No, not with soy that I know of, and even if you did, it would then rattle around in the jar. 

Trust me, nobody but us chandlers even care about them or to be honest, even notice them. Never once in all the years I've been making candles has anyone mentioned them except other chandlers. 

That makes me feel a bit better. I noticed it as soon as I walked by it and went "OH NO" no one else at home seemed to notice. 

11 minutes ago, Amelia said:

That makes me feel a bit better. I noticed it as soon as I walked by it and went "OH NO" no one else at home seemed to notice. 

Next time you are in a retail store, check out their candles in the home section. You'll be amazed how you never noticed it before you started making them yourself. 

• Like 3