Additives - Congealers

I'm working on coconut-palm blends and need a somewhat higher melt point congealer with a congealing temperature around 140-150F.

What sort of candle-safe congealing additives are out there - any suggestions? I've read that castor wax in greater than 5% can cause congealing and it has a quite high melt point. 30/70 cetearyl alcohol needs to be greater than 10% for significant congealing and acts as a surfactant and crystalline modifier. Sunflower wax congeals as well, I believe... or maybe that's the oil in cosmetics. I can't think of any others... palm kernel flakes, maybe?

Ozokerite... eh. It's been more difficult to find than cetearyl and not as economical, although, the melt point is where I need it and its ability to emulsify and stabilize are pluses.

I forgot about candelilla and carnauba. Do they tend to rapidly crystallize before reaching pouring temperature? Candellila definitely has the melt point I need. I'm not sure about its congeal point. I think that's somewhere around 156F, close to its melting point. Carnauba's congealing point is somewhere around 180F, which is a hair below its melt point, I think. I'm wondering if they'll rapidly crystallize when slightly under their melt point, which the palm has a tendency to do.

Brassica glycerides look interesting. Too bad it's absurdly expensive.