Best Fragrance Oil

Galenr3393

47 minutes ago, Galenr3393 said:

Hi I saw a topic before about the best fragrance oils per each company and now I can’t find it can anyone help me find it if you know what form I’m talking about. 

Not really sure about what specifically you're talking 'bout here because we have a TON of the Best lists BUT you probably could find what you're after over -----> (here), (<----no not THERE<---) ------>THIS *(T)HERE* -------> http://www.craftserver.com/forum/28-fragrance-discussion/

That^s what I'm HERE for... ^THERE^

Check the stickies at the top of the forum and the scent reviews at the very top. ;)

Hope >>>THIS<<<< helps. 

Sponiebr
Bad Ideas Incarnate

• Like 2

I'm not sure there is such a specific topic.  There are topics galore asking for favorites from this supplier or that.  I've asked the same thing myself.

But really, the lists are subjective. We all have our own favorites from many different suppliers.  I usually do a search on one supplier and if the same fragrance name keeps popping up from several different members, I figure that must really be a good FO.