uh oh

I was weighing up 4 lbs of wax (CB135) for a batch of container candles and threw in a an ounce or two of leftover flakes from my scooper from a previous batch as part of the 4 lbs. After I poured the candles I realized that the flakes in my scooper was pillar wax. Well my candles have never looked so good and came out with perfect smooth tops. Do you think these candles will be ok? Right now they look great. I could do this all of the time and have great candles.

The candles should be fine. I used to add some pillar wax to my containers but I think I would add too much because the sides always pulled away from the jar. The tops always looked great though and the wick size was the same as without it.

well 2 of them have wet spots which I never get but they really don't look too bad the tops came out so nice that I did another batch with a little pillar wax (way less than I know went in the first) and they came out really great looking too with no shrinkage so far.