Centering device for double wick candles

Here are pictures of alternatives, and they might have vendors associated with them. 

https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=wick+centering+tool&safe=strict&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=TvKiuHu8ImK0lM%3A%2CsCfC2NIAyn1rgM%2C_&usg=__3vv78I-_bw94Ozr1wkHDpl3Jso0%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwja-rDum5nYAhUN3YMKHaSSAgUQ9QEIRTAA#imgrc=TvKiuHu8ImK0lM:

I got a bunch of different sized of each of the plastic cris-cross ones from Peak when they carried them. 

also, my hub made me some tin ones that work well but have sharp edges and cut me if I'm not careful. LOL I don't use those ones often... 

1 hour ago, Jcandleattic said:

Here are pictures of alternatives, and they might have vendors associated with them. 

https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=wick+centering+tool&safe=strict&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=TvKiuHu8ImK0lM%3A%2CsCfC2NIAyn1rgM%2C_&usg=__3vv78I-_bw94Ozr1wkHDpl3Jso0%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwja-rDum5nYAhUN3YMKHaSSAgUQ9QEIRTAA#imgrc=TvKiuHu8ImK0lM:

I got a bunch of different sized of each of the plastic cris-cross ones from Peak when they carried them. 

also, my hub made me some tin ones that work well but have sharp edges and cut me if I'm not careful. LOL I don't use those ones often... 

I want the large plastic ones with multiple holes in the first pic but I can only find them from one place and its; $30 for 50random pcs, they all don't have the multiple holes.

Edited by wgregww

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Flicker said:

Good to know. 

They are more expensive than the place I linked, but at least we know BCN is a reputable supplier, as I have never heard of the other place and no idea the kind of CS they have or anything else about them. 

• Like 1

CandleScience has one - the EZ wick setter. It even does three wicks. The only issue I have with it is that I never seem to get jars that fit it exactly. It's always a hair too loose and the magnets are slightly too large for the smallest double wick positioning.

Edit: Nevermind. That's not what you're looking for... Still need a wick bar of some sort.

Edit: By the way, does anyone know where to find the centering devices shown here ?

Edited by Kerven

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 10:03 AM, Kerven said:

CandleScience has one - the EZ wick setter. It even does three wicks. The only issue I have with it is that I never seem to get jars that fit it exactly. It's always a hair too loose and the magnets are slightly too large for the smallest double wick positioning.

Edit: Nevermind. That's not what you're looking for... Still need a wick bar of some sort.

Edit: By the way, does anyone know where to find the centering devices shown here ?

Yes, Bitter Creek carries those too. Only for standard mouth mason jars though.

• Thanks 1