Weekend Pour Pot?

This weekend I am making my son's girlfriend some candles, and also making up a bunch of candles for my show next weekend. 

My pour pot will consist of container candles, palm containers, palm pillars, and maybe just for fun, some regular paraffin pillars. 

I do need to clean my lab, and do up my last soaping dishes (which have literally been sitting there since mid October! LOL) before I start my pour-fest, but that shouldn't take long. 

Nothing too exciting for me. No soap because I still have to masterbatch, and I just do not want to do that.

I *might* make some bath bombs, but eh, IDK - really depends how I feel once the candles are done. 

What is everyone else doing? (even if it's not candle related, you can still post - I love hearing what everyone's plans are!) 

Edited by Jcandleattic

That sounds like a lot of pouring!

I am going to pour some mason jars in Filmore's Lemon Biscotti now that I'm done testing it. My daughter has already claimed one, lol. Hopefully I can crank out some more Cracklin Birch and Christmas Splendour too. My melting pot is very small, so I have to break up my batches.

Meanwhile I have a Creme Brûlée from Filmore to test burn, and OH MY GOSH, I poured CW's Mohagony Spice last night and I can't wait to burn it!!! It smells soooo good!

And maybe I'll get around to cutting that CP soap I said I was going to cut on Sunday. 😂

I have a small small craft show next weekend as well (I am still very small potatoes, lol), so I should probably check to make sure I have enough body butter and stuff like that too.

whew!

And I have to work my real job. Maybe I should start working on all that now. 😆

7 minutes ago, Sarah S said:

That sounds like a lot of pouring!

Total probably only about 20-30 lbs or wax. Not too bad. 

My melting pot is very small, so I have to break up my batches.

I only have my prestos, but will only be using 2 of them, and usually only pour 1-2 lbs at a time. it's my zen though, so I don't care that it takes a long time to do it. 

I'm working on Christmas gifts for friends, family, a few customers.  For the soap part of the gifts, I'm doing a 3 bar soap set this year in a floral theme.  One bar each - Gardenia, Gypsy Rose, and Lavender.  I'm trying to find a rectangular box for the set and figure out how to package the set, so just playing around with ideas.    Gotta make some room sprays  - stat.  I just realized we are down to only 2 (total) on the shelf.  How the heck did that happen?