Needing help like seriously BAD

Daisymay66

11 hours ago, Trappeur said:

OMG Gary!   Love love love your farmhouse!.....It's sooo me.. I've been searching the internet for a little farmhouse for myself when I move back to Maine which should be this coming year.  Oh it is so charming your home.   My favorite home is a board and batten which I see yours is and my most favorite tree is a pine, but especially the Blue Spruce which I see is in your front yard.   And that white picket fence is just oh so romantic and cozy....In the upper left hand corner of the picture is a roof to something...what?   I can just imagine the inside.  When you going to post those pictures? lol  Thanks for sharing Gary.....

Trappeur

Thanks Trappeur...we had a real estate agent looking for this type of house for years...he just didn't get it!!  I found our house on the internet and fell in love with it...1 1/2 acres, surrounded by farm fields!! It is cosy, and full of charm.  We love it, but it's not everybodies cup of tea lol.  Certain times of year, when it's humid or certain temps, we do get that old musty smell..so that's how I got into candles, and other means of fragrance lol..  The roof you see in the upper left hand corner is a covered deck...there is an outbuilding/mancave/warehouse with a deck attached.  It would be a great place to add a "studio" haha..for making crafts!  

16 minutes ago, Gary in Canada said:

Thanks Trappeur...we had a real estate agent looking for this type of house for years...he just didn't get it!!  I found our house on the internet and fell in love with it...1 1/2 acres, surrounded by farm fields!! It is cosy, and full of charm.  We love it, but it's not everybodies cup of tea lol.  Certain times of year, when it's humid or certain temps, we do get that old musty smell..so that's how I got into candles, and other means of fragrance lol..  The roof you see in the upper left hand corner is a covered deck...there is an outbuilding/mancave/warehouse with a deck attached.  It would be a great place to add a "studio" haha..for making crafts!  

Oh...and keep looking for your dream country home...I'm sure you will find it!! :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Gary in Canada said:

In my opinion Kat...there are never any dumb questions.  

Thanks Gary 😁I make wax melts and stay super busy .I have heard about diffusers and always wanted to give this a try .I have to many fragrance oils. I was not sure if the regular oils would work for these ,thank you so much .I learn something every time I read on this site ,love it .I admire everyone on here and appreciate their knowledge . I will try to get pics posted of my old house .I fell in love with it 18 years ago and still remolding .I appreciate the older homes ,built sturdy with great bones ,know what I mean lol. I feel like I am at my grandparents living in my old home ,reminds me of the good ole days growing up .I will keep you posted on my diffuser adventure  ,sounds interesting .Thank you for the instructions ,very helpful 😀