B&B gift baskets for VDay help

elle110

Ok, I am making baskets up for VDAY, I am not the best at them, I am putting 5 of my best-sellers in the basket. The problem is I STINK at baskets. I need help, I never seem to get products up high enough or arranged nicely. The real problem is the basket bags and shrink wrap, I am terrible at both. Any suggestion? I remember seeing baskets on the gallery that were superb, how do you shrink wrap them without having them look bulky?

Any help at all would be appreciated.

TIA

Elle

*** Is this in the right area? If not, please move

What I do is fill the bottom the basket with tissue paper or whatever and use those little glue dots (the ones used to stick the wick to the container) and attach the products to the tissue paper, basket or each other with them. This way you can position them however you want to without the smaller items falling down out of sight. It also helps TONS with wrapping because the products won't get jolted around when I'm turning the basket to wrap it. Also, with shrink wrap bags, I put the basket in with the top of the bag open, then I tape that over the handle of the basket (if there is one) and shrink wrap it from there. It's usually pretty even and never looks bulky. Hope that helps!