On 11/27/2017 at 1:56 PM, James said:

How do I reduce air bubbles?

There are many cause of air bubbles in the candle. Some simple solutions would be to heat the container and/or pillar mold. Generally a dry heat such as a heat gun or heat lamp should be sufficient, the objective is to take the chill and/or moisture out of the container. You may also want to pour your wax at a slightly higher temperature, for safety reason it is imperative not to pour too hot (not above 205 F). You may also want to slightly increase your mico or vybar usage. Finally you may want to slow down when pouring the wax into the container, splashing of the wax should be kept to a minimum.

Heating the container and or pillar with my heat gun on low. Hey I'm also pouring mylax as slow as I possibly can without splashing.As for Mico or vybar I have no clue what that is never used it.

I have been pouring my wax as slow as I possibly can. Heating my container slightly with my heat gun. Turned up my room temperature  to 185 degrees Fahrenheit. My wax temperature is now setting at 185 degrees Fahrenheit. I tried tapping on the sides at the containers to get rid of bubbles. Ask for Mico or Vyear  ave no no clue what that is and have never used it before.

have been pouring my wax as slow as I possibly can. Heating my container slightly with my heat gun. Turned up my room temperature  to 185 degrees Fahrenheit. My wax temperature is now setting at 185 degrees Fahrenheit. I tried tapping on the sides at the containers to get rid of bubbles. Ask for Mico or Vyear  ave no no clue what that is and have never used it before. 

'm not having any with bubbles when I dip. I think I may have figured out my glaze problem. I am now dipping my candle into clear paraffin wax right before I dip into my glaze that does seem to be helping.

• 4 years later...

I am also having trouble getting my gloss to coat all of the areas, I'm noticing as old as this post is that maybe you have found a solution yet. My candles are beautiful and the gloss is the part I am having the hardest time with. Thank you in advance 

• 1 year later...