A Few Good Scents for Bath Bombs

Grani L

Well it won't be easy to offer you those suggestions. Every area has its quirks. What works for me may not work for you etc. 

Think about what you'd want to smell like and start from there. Then think about whether you care if  your bomb stays the color you make it or if you can handle it turning brown, because it happens with fragrances known to change color. 

Then maybe do some looking around at a few stores in your area say a BBW and ask some of your friends an build from there. 

Then realize anything you put out there may or may not sell and that's not anyone's fault, it just didn't work in that particular area.  It's weird out there and for us it differs from town to town. 

But in the end, while I won't tell you what sells for us, because it's different everywhere we go, that's how we came to pick fragrances, because every town we sell in has its own fragrance preference. It doesn't make anything easy to just rattle off. 

So  we went with a relaxer like lavender, light florals, fun and fruity and then dupes of something that seemed like it might be fun. Above all of that, I had to like it first because my face was going to be in front of it the most while making them and then packaging. 

Edited by Scented

A lot of fruity scents are popular for me such as:

Black raspberry vanilla

Coconut Lime

Caribbean Coconut

Georgia Peach

Winter Candy Apple

Blue Raspberry Jolly Rancher

Watermelon jolly rancher 

Volcano

Love Spell

Blonde Moment

Scented has some good advice. I know in my area, the only people who even bothered with looking at my bath fizzies were girls between the ages of 16-25(ish), so for me, I make a lot of "girly" type scents. A lot of fruity, or fruity florals is what works for me. 

Almost all of my scents are mixes I've created myself, so like Scented I wouldn't be able to just name of some scents you can go buy.  

Thanks for the responses. I know I can't depend on my sense of smell. If it was left up to my nose - the only scents I would offer would be grapish smelling and lavender. So I will check out some fruity and light florals. Thanks again.