New Fragrance at Fillmore

Candybee

Sweet Tobacco Vanilla: brand new TruScent fragrance Sweet Tobacco Vanilla. The fragrance has light notes of ginger, bergamot and lavender that bring an enticing sweetness to an exotic base of vanilla, amber and tobacco to create this spicy oriental type fragrance.

Thought those of you looking for a new tobacco FO might try a sample.

Has anyone tried any of their other sort of new fall FOs?

Nutty Caramel Crisp

Cider Donut

Balsam Clove

White Mluberry Cedar

Buttery Almond Cookie

The Cider Donut, Nutty Caramel Crisp, and Balsam Clove sound intriguing. Anyone tried these yet?

• Like 1

I have poured the Cider Donut and the Nutty Caramel Crisp. I have all of the ones mentioned above except for the new tobacco one and will be ordering that one later today. I love all their oils except for the Leather one, I was not thrilled about that one. The Nutty Caramel Crisp has a nice sweet nutty smell. So far so good. I have not poured the donut recently but if I remember correctly I was not impressed, I though it should have been a bit sweeter. On a side note I am so excited they are going to start carrying the 4 oz mason jars.

Karen in MA

• Like 1