Wedding Decals for containers?

I just made two 18 ounce container candles for a wedding & was thinking of putting a pretty decal on the outside of the container. I have searched online for over an hour and can't find any decals for weddings.

Does anyone have a clue where I can find these?

TIA

have you thought about making your own decals from water slide decals? just a thought.

I read about doing this online last night and may try it in the future for my containers. It sounds like fun to me and I would love to dress up my candles. :)

I've never used decals before so I guess you could say I am pretty naive about this.

Today I am going to Walmart, Michaels and a couple other places to pick up the decals for the wedding containers.

Thanks again everyone for your suggestions :) They were very much appreciated!

When I get them all done maybe I'll put them in the gallery

The water slide decals are wonderful since you can use any image for them...even personalize them for weddings or baby showers, etc! They ARE however a little tricky and there are a few things that the instructions don't really tell ya. When you get ready lemme know and I'll help you thru it with what I have learned! :D