Been Awhile

It's been awhile since I have visited these boards.  2016 ended badly for us.  My husband was on his way home from getting a tire fixed and was hit by a semi.  Physically he is ok now but mentally, not so much.  A week to the day after the wreck, our neighbors dog bit him.  We have had issues with that dog for over 8 years and after many calls to the sheriff, finally something is being done.  Hubby had to go through the rabies series because they couldn't produce records.  So, now after recouping for a time, I am ready to make candles again.  I am getting ready to place an order with Lonestar Candle Supply.  I want to get 6006 wax, Small wood wicks, FO and dye.  I will be making container candles.  Anything else that is imperative to have?  Thanks in advance!  

I am newish here so I don't know you but I just wanted to say I'm so sorry about your bad year ! Hopefully things turn around for you, sounds like you deserve some great luck after all of that.

On a side note please let me know how the wood wicks are, I have been eyeing those for awhile 

• Like 1