FO supplier

KyInCali

Hi, welcome to the board.

The board is rather quiet right now, but you might enjoy reading this thread started a few years ago, and up-dated periodically. There are many answers. :)

edit: People tend to use a lot of acronyms for suppliers. Here is a thread that interprets, as well as gives links to them.

Edited by Incendia
  • Like 1

Hi :) 

My faves so far are Wholesale Supplies Plus. The only bad oils I ever got from them were a couple of dupes ( Warm Vanilla Sugar and Pink Sugar...none were spot on or even close ) Candle Cocoon ( Vanilla Voodoo is s HG Vanilla ) just ordered two scents from Just Scent so far but both are amazing ! 

I have one coming in from Indiana Candle Supplies on recommendation of this board and they never steered me wrong yet, so I will let you know when I get those. The Candle Source was always a fave of mine, strong, spot on oils at a great price.. 

but someone said here that they may have reformulated lately and hers was not as good :( I have two small oils coming in soon, hopefully they are still good. I'll let you know ! 

Edited by WaxingPoetic

The problem with knowing about so many good suppliers is having to pay so much postage, especially for hobbyists like me who don't use nearly as much/many FOs as the pros here. I'm trying to settle on 2, or maybe 3.

At the moment, my 2 favs are Flaming candle, Aztec (esp their monthly sample deal), ...and Candle Science carries a few I really like... but I've got big bottles of those now so it will probably be some time before I buy from them again. .

Unless there is a good sale somewhere....

Or so I say now, lol