Craft Fair in the HOT HOT Weather!!

I am wanting to do a couple craft shows in 2017 and was wondering how everyone's wax melts do in the hot weather. I have been going to craft fairs and when I see a wax booth they look like they are holding up but man its been HOT here for the couple I have went too.  I guess my question is do ya'll worry about the melts melting? Would just love some stories from yall. Thanks!!!

This is why I don't do outdoor festivals or craft shows, my candles, soaps and fizzies, just won't allow it in "weather" - if it suddenly rains, is too hot, or too cold, etc., for me, it's just not worth my sanity or my products to be outdoors. 

HOWEVER, I do not rely on my craft for my living. If I were to try and make a living off of my sales, I would probably feel differently and try to remedy the weather patterns by taking coolers, being in the shade as much as possible, try using a higher mp wax, etc.,, 

• Like 1

Rotate rotate rotate in warm and really warm weather. Prefer not to have wax in anything over 88 degrees, but that doesn't always happen. However the lesson learned (I hope) is that the minute weeping is noticed, it goes in the shadiest of shades. 

With melts I would think that would help with scent throw, but you don't want a customer to dribble over him/herself. 

I did a couple outdoor shows this summer and did have a few wax shots melt on me.  I was able to keep most of them in the shade but a few were melted.  They don't really seem to melt unless they are in direct sunlight.