SC Fresh Mown Hay vs NG Hayride

blt212

I ordered NG Hayride for my customer to review and they didn't like it....said it was too light.  These people run a Draft Horse Rescue Organization so I'll take them at their word.  How does Sweetcakes compare to NG's.... I noticed it's pretty pricey so don't want to really order just for them to sniff and say nope.

Thx

Brenda

• Like 2

Plus SC has I believe a $30 minimum or she did last time I ordered anyhow ... I remember reading on here once reviews of a hay FO 

Did you try typing in the search bar + seeing what you come up with. I think Moonshine has used SC hay FO before - but not positive though. 

Thanks @Moonstar ...I did do some research on the board and there's lots of positive feedback on SC Fresh Mown Hay but really wanted to know how it compares to NG Hayride...stronger, more realistic.  I didn't think Hayride was that authentic.  @moonshine can you weigh in?

Edited by blt212

I have never used fresh mown hay from SC- sorry 

hayride I use as a mixer more than anything else- to me it smells of wet sweet straw but I do like it a lot and really don't want to go thru testing another hay since my blend I mainly use it in I love and  my to do list on fragrance oils to test is getting overwhelming 

6 hours ago, blt212 said:

I ordered NG Hayride for my customer to review and they didn't like it....said it was too light.  These people run a Draft Horse Rescue Organization so I'll take them at their word.  How does Sweetcakes compare to NG's.... I noticed it's pretty pricey so don't want to really order just for them to sniff and say nope.

Thx

Brenda

Hi BLT212. I know everyone's sniffer is different BUT I just love the SC Fresh Mown Hay. I tried the BCN Hayride version and it didn't smell a bit like hay to me...but that's my sniffer.  I was looking for a TRUE hay scent for blends.....well SC has it and I'll betcha they would really like it. You owe it to yourself to at least try a small bottle. I think you just might love it along with those Draft Horse Rescue Organization folks. :)