I'm the newest CANDLE member :)

oilphoria

A little something about me:

How old are you? Where do you live? Slovenia, Europe

How long have you been making candles/soap/whatever? Been in the oils/essential oils for some time. But still at the beginning, new questions opening all the time, still I trust in testing.

How did you get started making candles/soap/whatever? I made first candle as a kid. Then I stopped. Now I discovered my passion again!

If candle/Soap making isn't your primary job, what do you do? Web development and marketing agency.

Anything else we should know? I am prepared to share knowledge of the are above with the knowledge on candle making craft. Please PM.

Hello all!

My next plan is to make an essential oil candle. Will use soy wax and 3-4 essential oils (cedar-wood, orange, clove). 

I am stuck with two things. I need good supplier of oils and a good idea what kind of mold I would use.

I am aiming for Oils4life as a supplier and shallow canned molds/jars (so it could be used for massage as well without the way being spilled all over the inside).

Am I on the way to make a good candle? I want organic and without artificial fragnance, but fragnant good enough to make nice aquilente space :)

How many of you would make that kind of candle?

• Like 3