Lonestar Fragrances

YAMS

On 11/13/2016 at 3:24 AM, Pamaroma said:

What are your opinions on Narures Gardens? I've tried two so far from there. Mulberry was wonderful hot throw. Old Fastion Banana Pudding no throw at all.

I haven't tried then yet. Sorry 

On 11/6/2016 at 7:29 AM, katmeltswax said:

KrisS , I will let you know how the new Aztec soy tart blend performs soon. I have poured a few batches & they are curing now. I know you wanted me to keep you updated on this wax. I hope it turns out great & I will be adding soy to my line as well .Hang in there ,Kat

I'm over PB - I need to ship the balance to a forum member, and just haven't gotten it to UPS.

I've used another soy.   Significantly better CT.   HT is mediocre.   I've tested a palm wax.   Better, but cleaning the pour pot is a PITA.   I have two more waxes slated to deliver before Thanksgiving...so I plan to hide from the world and play with wax while everyone else eats turkey.

I hope testing is going well for you.

On 11/13/2016 at 1:24 AM, Pamaroma said:

What are your opinions on Narures Gardens? I've tried two so far from there. Mulberry was wonderful hot throw. Old Fastion Banana Pudding no throw at all.

I haven't used NG recently, but a decade ago, they had more hits than misses.   However, you have misses with practically any fragrance supplier.