Eco wicks - anyone wanting some?

hmmm, honestly... I really dont have time to count and separate them all out right now.. pretty buried as it is, lol. And to be honest, by the time I do that and ship them I dont think it would be any cheaper than what you can get 100 for from a supplier. Ill have a harder time getting rid of the rest being 100 short as well. :/

That being said, Im willing to sell these two bags of nearly 1000 wicks each for nearly half of what suppliers sell them for. 

Thinking about $40/bag and shipping

But if someone wants to take both, Ill do $60 for both bags.

Ill see how it goes for a bit, then if still have them and I get the time, I will break them down. But would prefer right now to get rid of both bags. Like I said, both together I will sell fo the price of 600. Thats 2000 for price of 600. Hoping that will help.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 9/14/2016 at 8:33 PM, wthomas57 said:

hmmm, honestly... I really dont have time to count and separate them all out right now.. pretty buried as it is, lol. And to be honest, by the time I do that and ship them I dont think it would be any cheaper than what you can get 100 for from a supplier. Ill have a harder time getting rid of the rest being 100 short as well. :/

That being said, Im willing to sell these two bags of nearly 1000 wicks each for nearly half of what suppliers sell them for. 

Thinking about $40/bag and shipping

But if someone wants to take both, Ill do $60 for both bags.

Ill see how it goes for a bit, then if still have them and I get the time, I will break them down. But would prefer right now to get rid of both bags. Like I said, both together I will sell fo the price of 600. Thats 2000 for price of 600. Hoping that will help.

I forgot about this... sending PM