Chili Pepper Toffee

Candybee

Just received a 2oz free sample of this FO from WSP. OMG! OOB it smells sooooo good I am going to make some candles out of this and hopefully put this in my fall line up. I smell a nice balance of chili pepper to sweet toffee. Has a very warm, and inviting yet intoxicating scent. Can't wait to put this in wax!

Think of orange chili pepper only without the orange and with toffee instead. I am thinking chili pepper must go with a lot of different things. This is just one.

• Like 1

That sounds amazing. I come from the food industry for my day job and often times, food/flavor trends correspond with fragrance trends. That being said, I've wanted to find a good spicy fragrance. I've yet to come across a really good chili pepper or peppercorn type FOs that I like. I'll have to try that one. I've wanted to find one where the pepper really smells like a pepper. (Or peppercorn). 

I have never ordered from there cause I just do candles and melts. And even with the "free shipping" they still seem pretty expensive. I guess if was a scent I really loved I would bite the bullet though..but I'm too cheap to find out! Please let us know if we're missing out on that famous scent we just gotta have :);) 

Edited by Daisymay66