Does anyone have any experience with Luxury Candle Supplies in Australia? Their products look amazing-and I wish I could find something similar in the US. I love the colored concrete styles and the cut glass. I would also like to find straight-sided tumblers in light pastel colors. I know CS has some good black and white ones...I'd like to find great candle-approved containers with clean, modern lines. Anyone want to weigh in on this? Thanks!

• Like 1

Yes they have great containers as such.

I haven't found anything similar in the US. The best bet is to have uncolored tumblers and get them painted somewhere. Or order from China. Best to order a few samples and then make a bigger order so you have for the future.

Glassnow has assorted colored tumblers but they aren't so good looking and clean. They do custom design requests now

https://www.glassnow.com/custom-design/

• 2 weeks later...
On August 11, 2016 at 9:13 PM, strugglebrother said:

Yes they have great containers as such.

I haven't found anything similar in the US. The best bet is to have uncolored tumblers and get them painted somewhere. Or order from China. Best to order a few samples and then make a bigger order so you have for the future.

Glassnow has assorted colored tumblers but they aren't so good looking and clean. They do custom design requests now

https://www.glassnow.com/custom-design/

Thanks so much-I'll check them out! I have looked into ordering direct from China, but the minimum quantities are way too large. Perhaps a Co-Op would work, where a group would split the order...if anyone is interested...

• Like 1