Delicate Rose Scent

gail164

Probably a silly question but here goes.......Is there any Rose fragrance that is fairly delicate yet still throws really well? Does that make sense/scents? ??  I have used Fresh Cut Roses from RE and its good but would like a more delicate one!

On August 2, 2016 at 9:23 AM, gail164 said:

No Scented, that's one of the places I have never ordered from.......anything else from them that you might suggest? In case I decide to place an order........thank you.

I don't overindulge in this place, so ... I can tell you by rumor only. However they have a fresh cut yankee rose version that might be something you look at too. 

I'll be pouring canella bark soon, so I can comment on it then. 

I want to try the amaranth jasmine, anisette cookies, mandarin sandalwood, sugared vanilla shortbread, smoked apple wood. 

See most of what I tried from here ... Paris d'Amour and grapefruit jasmine as exceptions ... are either sitting on a shelf to do (think Rattlesnake grass and cobblestone - not offered any more and few others not offered any more -) or have stumped me on how I want to use them. We used their bay laurel, which I thought was a very nice scent and no one else did. I order from this place when I need wicks and they have their sale I guess one could say. I also have a lot of scents and don't get to play around much till I use them. This company included. 

• Like 1

On August 3, 2016 at 9:46 AM, Scented said:

I don't overindulge in this place, so ... I can tell you by rumor only. However they have a fresh cut yankee rose version that might be something you look at too. 

I'll be pouring canella bark soon, so I can comment on it then. 

I want to try the amaranth jasmine, anisette cookies, mandarin sandalwood, sugared vanilla shortbread, smoked apple wood. 

See most of what I tried from here ... Paris d'Amour and grapefruit jasmine as exceptions ... are either sitting on a shelf to do (think Rattlesnake grass and cobblestone - not offered any more and few others not offered any more -) or have stumped me on how I want to use them. We used their bay laurel, which I thought was a very nice scent and no one else did. I order from this place when I need wicks and they have their sale I guess one could say. I also have a lot of scents and don't get to play around much till I use them. This company included. 

That mandarin sandalwood sounds really good and so does the smoked Apple wood! The grapefruit jasmine sounds interesting.......It may be a while before I try CS, my shipping location here in ND is much higher than my more central location in IL.......thank you for your reply it's much appreciated:)