Anyone mix 4627 & 464?

I am trying to create a good pillar blend and container blend using the waxes my local supplier carries.  I was thinking 4627 & 464 might work well together for containers.  70/30 or 60/40 4627 heavy?  I've heard 4627 is quite messy (that's ok) but I'm wondering if it will require second pour with 464 included?  Heard HT and CT for 4627 is awesome.  Any thoughts?

I tried this combo. Even at an 80/20 ratio with the 4627 being the 80 and the 464 being the 20, the results weren't great. Adding soy really affects the scent throw. I would love to create a Parasoy wax myself using the 4627 because it does have an amazing scent throw by itself. But, I want to be able to market my wax as containing Soy. Ugh. Back to the drawing board. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have not attempted the 4627 with 464 yet but I have been thinking of doing so. I know that 464 for best results should cure for 2 weeks. That may be one reason why people are not getting a good throw from the combination. I have both waxes sitting around so maybe I will try. Igi4627 does have amazing scent both hot and cold. I use that wax strictly for my smaller containers. I am currently looking for a wax that burns well in my larger containers. Well hth