Mike's Fragrance

juliejak

Does anyone have any idea were Mike's Fragrance went? I have been leaving messages and the website is down.  Just wondered if I missed

something, they were working on a dupe for me - which would be sad it was most of what I had left of it.  TIA

Not to put some bad vibes out here, but did you see on their Facebook page the people who have paid in full for orders since December and they have not received their products, nor are getting any return emails from Mikes as to where their order is?  Actually, I had picked out some fragrances I was going to try...but don't think I will after reading what I did.  It's such a shame when something like this happens.

Just be careful.

According to their Facebook page... 

"

Mike's Fragrances N More

We are currently

Closed Temporary

keep checking on our facebook for updates"

May be a personal reason but they say it is temporary. Still a red flag if you ask me. To close temporarily and not fulfill orders already paid for. Definitely bad business sense. 

According to their Facebook page... 

"

Mike's Fragrances N More

We are currently

Closed Temporary

keep checking on our facebook for updates"

May be a personal reason but they say it is temporary. Still a red flag if you ask me. To close temporarily and not fulfill orders already paid for. Definitely bad business sense. 

Thank you for the heads up, I hadn't checked Facebook.  I realized I'm not out money, but you know what's is like to cling to the remnants of your favorite oil......very sad to lose

• Like 1

Well, I hope you will eventually be in touch with them and maybe get your last remnants back. It may be ok and they open back up, but that would be the final straw for me and I would definitely get someone else to dupe your scent.  I know Flaming does, Fragrance Buddy does and I even think Tennessee Candle does.  And I would recommend these suppiers without hesitation.   So sorry that has happened to you.

They could at least give some type of feedback that is for sure.

Trappeur

Well, I hope you will eventually be in touch with them and maybe get your last remnants back. It may be ok and they open back up, but that would be the final straw for me and I would definitely get someone else to dupe your scent.  I know Flaming does, Fragrance Buddy does and I even think Tennessee Candle does.  And I would recommend these suppiers without hesitation.   So sorry that has happened to you.

They could at least give some type of feedback that is for sure.

Trappeur

I already gave up an ounce to Save On, 4 months and $75 I think and nowhere close.  I don't know why I thought Fragrance Buddy only duped oils like BBW, etc.

• 4 weeks later...