White Witch from Oregon Trails Soap Supply...

Moneypenny

Hi everyone!  Does anyone know if Oregon Trails has changed their formulation for White Witch recently??  I have a customer that swears that what she bought a couple of years ago is not the same as what she just purchased.  Any information would be very helpful.  Thanks!

Guest OldGlory

I haven't used White Witch, but they changed a formulation I bought within a month (bought one bottle in May, another in June). Same name, totally different product.

Ouch!!!  I was afraid that was possible.  My customer says there is not near the patchouli that there used to be.  Hopefully they will get back with me today so I can work with my customer.  I will have to add a little of my own patchouli to make up the difference!   

• 2 weeks later...

I can't say about the fragrance changing, but I can say that I wouldn't ever order anything from them again.  I had a whole cart full of products when they were having their sale last year before the move.  It would not accept any of my credit cards when I was trying to check out - I emailed several times with no response,  then finally a response that she would check into it.  Still nothing - waited another few days, tried again, & they never did get back to me.  This was over a few weeks span.  I understand that you are moving,  but you can't at least acknowledge the customer & explain?  It was over $100 in my cart - some things I really wanted to try, but that is just terrible CS - there are enough other places that are happy to take my money 

If you treat your customers with such little regard, then you don't deserve the business. - RANT!

• 2 years later...

Did anyone ever find out if it's changed?  I've been wearing it for the past week so thought I'd do some googling on here for it and I find this thread.  I'm nearing the end of my bottle and I'd love to know this, and I've had it so long I'm sure it's from before any reformulations.  Maybe I ought to get a sample from them now and compare side-by-side since I still have some original.  Any of you bought it recently and can share a sample?