Soap fairies strike again!

Candybee

This just is not my week for making soap! I was making a double batch of soap and one of the batches I forget the lye solution!

There I was SB'ing that batch forever wondering why in the blazes its not tracing! So I pour into the mold and just as I was putting the lid on it saw the lye container-- still full of lye water. Lord, had another one of those SB the soap in the mold days.

I am getting pretty good at SB'ing my soap in the mold! Its not intentional thou. Its just a crappy week for me!

• Like 1

This just is not my week for making soap! I was making a double batch of soap and one of the batches I forget the lye solution!

There I was SB'ing that batch forever wondering why in the blazes its not tracing! So I pour into the mold and just as I was putting the lid on it saw the lye container-- still full of lye water. Lord, had another one of those SB the soap in the mold days.

I am getting pretty good at SB'ing my soap in the mold! Its not intentional thou. Its just a crappy week for me!

And then look how well you did at the Market today!! Another great save Candybee!!! :thumbsup2:

• Like 1

I vow that this week will be better.

I think that I may be distracted because I am depressed I haven't lost any weight for the last 2 weeks. Been on a weight loss change and been losing steadily until I reach a plateau. I know I need to be patient as my body adjusts to my new weight but everytime this happens it is always depressing by the end of the 2nd week. I have to keep reminding myself that so far I have lost over 40 lbs and that was not easy... but I still have a long way to go and every time I reach an adjustment plateau I get distracted and depressed until I start losing again. Sigh..

Thanks you guys are great! It does help when you have some support.

Today I have managed to make 2 batches of soap without mishap. Still haven't lost any new weight but I don't really "officially" weigh myself until Thursday.

Unique Candles-- I need to lose a lot more weight than a mere 40 lbs. I tipped the scales last winter at 304 lbs. I knew when I saw that I could no longer make excuses. I MUST lose the weigh to be healthy and so far its working.

When I lose weight I go through these plateaus where for 2-4 weeks my weight stays the same while my body adjusts to my new weight. Its just frustrating and super easy to give up and as I mentioned earlier can leave you feeling lost and distracted. I simply refuse to give in or give up! Hoping to get in another 30-40 lbs by the end of this year. That is my next big goal. Then next year I work on losing the rest. Setting goals for myself seems to work the best.

Bless you, you r in my prayers along with praying for myself to get motivated, I am stress out gain weight because of menopause and taking care of my two boxers dogs and my 86 year mother who has Alzheimer's. However I will keep on keeping on to do better you guys just don't know how it is so good to have great people to talk to even tho I have not meet any of you personally, but OMG I love you all,just for listening.

• Like 1

Bless you, you r in my prayers along with praying for myself to get motivated, I am stress out gain weight because of menopause and taking care of my two boxers dogs and my 86 year mother who has Alzheimer's. However I will keep on keeping on to do better you guys just don't know how it is so good to have great people to talk to even tho I have not meet any of you personally, but OMG I love you all,just for listening.

PM'd you!