flabbergasted!

Yup. weighing wicks probably makes loads of sense, and I wouldn't want to sit there and count each wick as it comes out of the machine either, but 99 out of 100 other people deliver a product that people are happy with and at the end of the day unless you are a manufacturer, which BTW can deliver wicks the same as the 99 other distributors (in a neat and tidy fashion), then you are in the business of customer service, and customers are saying this is not good enough.

Gravity doesn't determine quality of customer service.

I understand where you're coming from, but chill out. You should have enough replies by now to convince you that what you got is in line with industry standards and not a customer service issue. Those wicks you got are as high quality and as usable as any others. We do have a BCN employee here who says the wicks *they receive from the manufacturer* are neat enough to satisfy OCD needs. Fine, certainly a big name in the business despite not updating their website in this particular century. But go to a revered supplier twice their age like Candlewic, where they make their own assemblies, and they will send them to you just like this.

• Like 5

Well, I can't add anymore to this conversation but to say I have received wicks like that and it was irritating too because the priming was coming off them and they just flopped over till I positioned them but they still worked but I didn't like the packaging as you.  I don't order anymore from that company too.

Trappeur