Crafty weekend?

Jcandleattic

Anybody doing anything fun? 

I made some lotion a couple weeks ago, and was going to bottle it up this weekend, but I'm not feeling very well, so I think I better skip it. 

Depending on how I feel I'll probably make a watermelon soap, sparingly using poppy seeds as the seeds to make it look like watermelon. 

I also want to make a whipped soap to do some piping, but have to figure out the scent. 

And I need to make some candles up for my hairdresser. :) 

Thats about it for me, if it even all gets done.

I hope you start feeling better, i am going to make me some m&p ice lemon tea soap, honey and almond M&P soap, clean house and eat popcorn and watch t.v. then wrap soap after it's  finish, its suppose to be really nice weather here and going to re-pot some plant probably sunday.

I get to play with labels this weekend for a new body spray. I really love to make labels!

You do? Maybe I should hire you to make mine!! LOL 

I really lack the creative ingenuity to make them "POP" but I like mine well enough...

I am moving from Etsy to a website. Took the day off work today to do inventory on my Melt Cups, have all my regular hundreds of cups and lots of shaped melts to pour. I have worked on the site a couple of weeks and plan on launching the site Sunday night.

• Like 2

You go Karen! I'm so proud of you!

I'm going to try and get a little more organized (yea, right!) and wish I had just a little of Karen's organizational skills! LOL! I'm SOOOOO A.D.D. so my organizational skills are NOT good at all! 

Hopefully, I'll be organized enough by the time school's out and can finally get my etsy store going. 

LOL All I ended up making were the new soy and parasoy candles. I *might* make some soap today, but IDK. Don't know what to make, even though I have a few on my list I want to do, I'm not in the mood to do them today, so ... IDK. 

Being sick but also excited about my new venture has left me unmotivated for anything else... 

I guess it might just be laundry and reading today... Lazy day... Sometimes we need those for our mental health status. :) 

• Like 1