Edit your product/regular photos like a professional! Awesome find!

puma52

I recently watched this video and was so excited that I immediately bought a years' subscription to pic monkey. It is $33 dollars and well worth it. They have free features also that you can use. For everyone here who is frustrated with their photos on their web sites, frustrated with family photos etc. Watch this video from Nature's Garden below and see how easily this works. Imagine what you can do with your Spring, Summer, Fall and Christmas line pictures! Fun, Fun stuff here guys and it is so exciting! It works excellent on pictures too. I was blown away with what I could do with a yellow product picture. Enjoy and I hope this helps everyone.

https://youtu.be/KhGYgyK8AkA

http://www.picmonkey.com/

Edited by puma52
  • Like 3

I use the free version and really like it. I wonder what amazing things can be done with the paid version?

Isn't it wonderful to have this to use? I love it. When you are on the pic monkey site, the options that have the monkey picture on them are not available unless you have a subscription. There are so many things that you can do without the subscription though.

Thanks for the link. .

I am going to check it out. .

It is a wonderful option for beautifying your pics. You can even watermark your pictures with this program. I just LOVE all the options you can do with your pictures to make them stand out.  I hope you try it out and enjoy! :)

I am definitely going to try this. I had heard about this program awhile back, but I had never gotten the chance to check it out. Thanks for sharing the link.

You are welcome! I feel like a kid in the candy store when I work on one of my pictures in PicMonkey. You won't believe how absolutely awesome your pictures will look once you are done cleaning them up! Not to mention all the fun extras you can add to your pictures! Pumpkins, bats, flowers, snow, the different colored frames, lighted effects...just so many mind boggling options and don't forget to watermark your photos so no one can copy them. Have fun making your pictures represent the wonderful product that you have worked so hard to make! :)

Edited by puma52