In Search of....

I am in a desperate search for the Libbey heart shape bowl. I know that most Wal-Marts carry them, but I bought our Wal-Mart out the otherday and they have not restocked.

I have search on the internet for another supplier and have not been able to locate one. Any help would be appreciated.:D

LOL - I hear you - I systematically clean out about 4 different walmarts in my area - I also have family members on the lookout whenever they go in. Those hearts are awesome, but my local Walmart only stocks 12 at a time. How sad is that? I know how many they stock....

Thanks to everyone who has responded. I called my local Wally World and they have 80 on order, due in next week.

As I have read in many of your posted regarding WW, I know that they can be a bit sly regarding ordered items. I will keep tabs on the shipment or visit the store to see if they are in.

Well, if you get really desperate, www.tayloredconcepts.com sells them, and they have them on sale for 11.99 for a case of 12 (reg. 13.49).

I can always use this as a last resort.:o