3 soaps today - yay

Jcandleattic

So i made my homemade M&P (in the gallery) a butterfly swirl soap (also in the gallery) and I made a small 2lb soap that I forgot to take pictures of. The one without pictures is scented with a mix of Orange EO, Peak's pink sugar and NG's satsuma. Smells wonderful, and I topped with some M&P embeds of orange flowers with green leaves. I'll take a pic of it before cutting. I tried to swirl with white/orange/gold but as always with my orange soaps I was heavy handed so there might not be much orange in it, and also, the gold looks more brownish beige. Oh well. 

It was a good day of soaping today. It's been a while since I've made any, so it felt good to get back at it. 

Good for you JCandleattic! You make such pretty soaps! I need to go by the gallery and take a peek! I can't wait to get out to the Candle Cave and start creating again too! :) Spring and warmer weather is just right around the corner.....we HOPE! :)