LS 18 new scents tested to throw strong in soy

HorseScentS

I've always heard that LS FO's are generally nothing special, at best, with a few exceptions. I wonder if this new lineup of 18 scents is any better, and I hope so! They're a great location for me to order from. I'm intrigued by some of these FO names, like Lavender Poundcake, Coriander Rosewood, and Sugared Cronut, etc. Has anyone smelled these IN WAX yet? http://www.lonestarcandlesupply.com/newitems.html?page=1

Edited by HorsescentS

I've ordered FOs from them way back when I was first starting out testing various scents. So I don't have a lot of experience with them but the ones I did order I remember as being either awful like orange creamsickle or kind of weak. I was using J50 back then which is hard to not get a good throw out of most FOs.

But that was before FOs underwent a lot of changes and reformulations over the years. So they could be better or worse. They do carry some with interesting names.

They do carry good waxes and have excellent liquid candle dyes thou.

I know if I lived near their location I would probably be testing more of their oils. People say the same about C&S oils but I have found they do carry some goods ones. But its a lot of hit or miss, more on the miss. But when I do find a good one its really good. Lonestar could very well be carrying some gems.

Hopefully someone here who uses them can give you more info.

Edited by Candybee

I use palm wax and I found the Coriander Rosewood to be a little weak.  Coconut Bourbon was pretty good.  And the Salted Caramel was pretty good too as was Vanilla Cardamon.  Market Herbs was too weak for my liking too.