Is it too soon to discuss SPRING?

Guest OldGlory

No just keep sniffing it LOL! I promise to get to it .. eventually. (Same thing I tell my partner.) We've tossed around naming it sex kitten (it's that loverly OOB)

I do think the coconut lemongrass we have from them will get soaped before BA gets used lol! I know, bad, bad, bad me. Their sandalwood is the one outrageous FO I have from them and I did like their F&M II I believe it was, but it's another costly one but oh so so so good good good. 

Bay Rum from these people always made me very weak in the knees. In fact I think I almost fainted when I smelled at a Texas soapmaking conference. 

Edited by Scented

Well I'll hint at another surprise fragrance there then and we'll see, just see, if it was a consideration ... red ginger lol. 

But did you see that coconut ginger? And I'm so curious about the bamboo jasmine, I wish they had a scent description on beach party, but no, not there. As funky as a name like The Vert is, I'm pretty sure it was an intriguing fragrance that instead of a sample, I may want a pound. 

And then there's the coconut ginger almond (but I think I may pass on it) ... artesian springs looked good, but it's soap not candles. I was curious about Arabian white musk, but it's not for candles either so pbbbbttt. 

Frank & Bergamot looked intriguing ... but not the price tag lol. 

Grapefruit, mandarin Balsam too. 

Try the heather and hyacinth ... it is loverly. 

Instant vacation isn't bad OOB either

If you've smelled AH/RE's Kelp, I'm looking forward to trying out that fragrance this spring/summer ... wonder if they got from Lebermuth. 

Hit up some of the patchouli cedarwood ... it might be devine. MW's patch was from here too, I believe. Carries quite the $ tag though. 

And I will be trying sandalwood bourbon from somewhere next year ... it's too intriguing to pass up for my likes lol. 

Still want me to stop? I'm just trying to help anyone make the $250 minimum lol!