Very Sexy from Southern Garden Scents?

MaggieMay

I read pure fragrance oils has taken over southern garden scents.

The last order of Very Sexy was from SGS and I love it and I am almost out and want to order more. Its confusing, on the PFO site there are two versions, one a victoria secrets and the other very sexy for her. My bottle, has written just very sexy. so not sure which one to order. grrrr.... I wish I had saved the scent description of the SGS one that I had purchased previously...

Has anyone ordered from PFO the Very Sexy, does it smell the same as SGS. I read that it discolors and the one I have

does not...TIA

Maggie

Same thing happened to me when the Old Mill oils were sold to SGS years ago. Did you know that Kisses of Honey is Old Mill's Bacci de Miele, and that Twilight Dream is Old Mill's Cabin in the Woods? I found out by emailing them and was surprised and happy they still carried them. Of course now they are both at PFO. Kisses of Honey is the only true golden honey fragrance I will use for candles and soap.

Edited by Candybee
  • Like 1

I had both the Very Sexy and Very Sexy for her from SGS. I liked the one marketed towards men (or can be unisex). IIRC, SGS had that it could be unisex because women liked it for themselves on their old site. The one for women is sickeningly sick to me.