Coloring with tea infusions

Candybee

I have used green tea in soap before. (Using the liquid for water, and tossing in some tea leaves) It faded pretty quick, but the tea leaves provided a nice texture. They turned a blackish brown and stayed that way in the soap.  A lot of times the natural "dyes" tend to fade, but I am trying to switch over so I'll share my results with tesing going forward... Hopefully someone else will chime in with more experience with what you are asking about.

How about fruit juices? I once used blueberries and pureed them with coconut milk to add to my soap. I was using Blueberry Lemon Verbena from EBB. I got some purplish specks in the soap from the blueberries but that was about it.

I used to puree fresh strawberries in coconut milk to add to my soap but the soap always turned a light brown. But the fresh strawberry seeds add a nice exfollient feature that dried seeds just don't match. The dry seeds are really scratchy.

Just wondering if anyone has had any success with tea or juice for coloring.