Day 3 for 3rd test pictures on 8oz tin

Trappeur...how did they do? Is this wax 6006 or soy? I used 6006 in the 8 oz tins. I'm thinking I'm going to go down to the 6oz, maybe easier to wick with some fo's.

Hi Oceangazer,

I used GB464 and they were 8oz tins. I stuck with the cd12 even though the eco14 would work just as well.

How did yours do and what wick did you select for yours?

Trappeur

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

eco's are very deceiving. They do burn down and then out. I really hated them in the beginning yrs ago, but then I realized that's just how they burn and to deal with it. lol

The real problem is if you have customers that do Not burn candles properly, one inch hour then they will just tunnel and badly. I usually try and stick to CD's.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi trappeur! I looked at my records finally and I used between a cd 12 and cd 14 and Eco 8s

But your wax was 6006 correct?

Hmmm and you wouund up using a cd12 or 14 (of course depending on what fragrance I assume.)

Thanks Ocean!

Trappeur

• Like 1

Yes, but mine had dye and the eco 8's I used are much smaller than the 14's you tested. Also at this point in time I am testing JJ's with 464

no dye 10% fo load and most of the time I can wick with CD8's :) Sometimes I think the 6006 has been harder to wick than soy lol

Edited by Oceangazer1