Stupid Question

Paulette

Is the Sweet Almond Oil at the drug store or Walmart the same as you use in bath and body? sorry I just don't know alot about Bath and Body but I want to start to experiment. Thanks

Oh boy... another one coming over to the dark side. :tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe:

It should be the same thing. What are you making my dear?

ooh! You found sweet almond oil at Wal-mart??? What section of the store? I'd LOVE to be able to get my paws on this stuff to try it out before ordering a large quantity. I've yet to find it anywhere locally though. Course, I could be just looking for love in all the wrong places, lolol :undecided

Guest EMercier

I found sweet almond oil at this little health store near my house, kinda pricey, but didn't have to worry about shipping and I was at the Walmart. I stopped in and she had lots of stuff.

They should be the same. maybe a different brand but them same oil really.

Whatchya gonna make?!?:D

my wal-mart must just stink. They don't have any good oils. just veggie, canola, corn, and shortening! The grocery stores have a better selection (safflower, grapeseed, oil) but not every thing I wanted. It would even be cheaper for me to get the grapeseed at WSP.

Hmmm...ok this may sound even "stupider" lol, but does anyone have a pic of what the bottle looks like? So I can maybe stand a better chance of finding it in the store? I know brands will be slightly different, but right now I don't have a clue what any of them look like and I can't find a thing. I've kept my eyes peeled for this stuff for the past 6-7 months with no luck. If I can get a picture to go by, I'll head out tomorrow on another hunt from store to store. :wink2:

Preferably, I'd like to see what's being found at Wal-mart, and/or drug stores because I've got access to both of those places and just might be able to spot it on the shelf now. Thanks in advance!

I've never seen it at our walmart, but I can buy it at Safeway if you have one of those nearby. It's on the top shelf where all of the other oils are. Albertsons has it too :) They also have hazelnut oil, grapeseed oil and quite a few others. Pricey indeed...but a really good way to try some out before you order.

I saw it in the pharmacy section at Walmart. It was about 3-4 oz. Can't remember how much it was. First I want to make some lotion bars. hawaiianSun sent me some and it was wonderful. In acouple weeks I am going to get brave and try cp soap. I maybe asking alot of questions. LOL

Yes, I am going to play with you guys. LOL

Oh boy... another one coming over to the dark side. :tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe:

It should be the same thing. What are you making my dear?

LOL I've ventured over to the dark side, and I'm loving it ;) I just do easy stuff though. This old brain is too shot for the calculations.

My elevator only goes up to the 3rd floor in a 5 story building. :laugh2::D

I saw it in the pharmacy section at Walmart. It was about 3-4 oz. Can't remember how much it was. First I want to make some lotion bars. hawaiianSun sent me some and it was wonderful. In acouple weeks I am going to get brave and try cp soap. I maybe asking alot of questions. LOL

Yes, I am going to play with you guys. LOL

AWWWW ty Paulette, glad you like it ;)