Crocheted Ripple Afghan

7 Pawz

Just started working on this, the yarn makes an interesting colorway using this pattern stitch.  The purple and gold is the actual color of the afghan. The blue and gold is not.  Took these pics with my ph,don't know why I got 2 different pics for the same thing.  I can crochet at work, so I work on it about an hour or so every couple of days, hope to have it done for Christmas.

post-3542-0-86155000-1410270764_thumb.jp

post-3542-0-82670400-1410270776_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Guest OldGlory

Me too, I love the purple and gold together. I can crochet just a little bit, but when I retire in a few years I want to make something big and beautiful like an afghan. Nice work!

Thank you everyone, glad you like the colors,  The purple and gold is the actual color of the yarn, all in one, so if you ever decide to try it, you won't have to change colors, I like it cause the yarn does the work for you :)

Me too, I love the purple and gold together. I can crochet just a little bit, but when I retire in a few years I want to make something big and beautiful like an afghan. Nice work!

Thank you, glad you like it. I've cut down on the size of my afghans, but at night sometimes I work a little at the time, not that much, as I usually try to get some soap or candlemaking in or at least planning the next project. :)