ISO..Mineral Makeup Recipe

pamperme

..anyone know what makeup I am talking about..the powdered stuff..that is a foundation and concealer..and is all natural.

I am looking for a recipe for it..I have a list of ingredients but not good on the proportion stuff...this is what I got as a list

Titanium Dioxide, Serecite, Iron Oxides, blue pigment (?why), gold fine mica, oriental beige mica.

I have light/fair skin so I have no idea how much of each of these to put in or where to get some of the ingredients?

I wish I knew how to make this stuff. I use it and love it! I did some searches and couldn't find any recipes, but I did find a place that sells it wholesale. I think it was 32.00 for 4 oz. Which isnt bad since it cost me $25.00 for I think its a 1/4 tsp or maybe it's half tsp. Of course i've never weighed that to see how many ounces it is. It does last a long long time tho. I found it at http://www.essentialwholesale.com/index.html

The Conservatorie has kits for making foundation, concealer, mineral veil, powder, etc and also a formulator's kit with all the ingredients you need.

There is also a Yahoo group called LuxuryLabClasses that is teaching MMU "classes" via the group.

HTH

andi

• 2 weeks later...