Cure times...

I've tested about 5 or 6 different waxes and I've found it depends on the wax and the scent too. Some candles needed about 2 weeks to cure and others were good the next day. If I burn the next day and don't smell anything, I'll usually wait about 1-2 weeks to see if it improves. I haven't noticed this to be the case with tarts. For me, they usually smell good the day after they are made.

I just made a couple candles with Magnolia.My friend wanted these candles because Y***** doesn't carry them anymore.Had a little left over(made a tart) and used it in 24 hours.It is awesome.Out of sight.I left and came home 2 hours later and the whole house smells like Magnolias.This was just a small tart and I usually tell my customers 2 tarts make the best throw.This is a keeper for spring and summer.Have been looking to add some scents for this season.

LynnS

I've tested about 5 or 6 different waxes and I've found it depends on the wax and the scent too. Some candles needed about 2 weeks to cure and others were good the next day. If I burn the next day and don't smell anything, I'll usually wait about 1-2 weeks to see if it improves. I haven't noticed this to be the case with tarts. For me, they usually smell good the day after they are made.

Same here, I have a few that did not give a good throw so I set them aside. A few weeks later i burned them again and they were the bomb. I figure a week at the most