Pictures

Jcandleattic

hmm, maybe Vicky or someone can help me. Last week I was browsing around and I came across a place (No idea where) where all my pictures that I had ever posted to the board were. 

No I can't seem to find them. 

I've looked in the archives, searched my name, can't seem to find them. 

Is there a special place they would be? I found some, but those were mixed in with other peoples, and the ones I'm talking in, were just mine. Like soaps and candles I posted way back in like 2006 or earlier, and now I simply cannot find them. 

Any clues? 

Thanks!! 

Okay, never mind. Guess what??? Found it under "My Media" - but can only see a "My Media" place when posting a topic. 

Is there anywhere else to find this content? 

(I'm still learning on this new board, please forgive me if it's obvious!) 

All the pictures from the old board have become attachments to look at them. Look up at right hand corner where you user name is you should see a little arrow click on it then go to "my setting" . On the right side click on manage attachments. That should be most of the pictures from the old board. I am not going to say all because I am not sure all of them are there but most should be.

I have pictures them all the way back to 2006 the is more in mine but there is no date on them so those are most likely from at least 3 upgrades ago.

You will also be able to access them for post by clicking on the my media icon when posting.

• Like 1

Okay perfect! YAY - thank you! 

I tried to like your post and it said I had reached my quota of positive posts for the day - even though I haven't "liked" anything today. 

Anyway, just want you to know I appreciate your help. 

Thank you! 

I wish I hadn't read this!  I just spent an hour looking back at pictures and posts from way back!  (Thanks, Vicky.  You really are very helpful)

Kind of fun isn't it? I had some from 2005 in there. I think I probably would have had some from 2003 if the old old board hadn't have crashed or got archived or whatever happened to it. 

I LOVE this ever evolving board! :)