CB135 and scent choice

scentlady

I'm thinking of trying some scents from Candle Cocoon. Has anyone tried Brandied Pear, creme brulee cafe, sultry angel, serendipity or tiger lily? If so what is your opinion in this wax. Will I be able to go with 5 or 6%? I usually buy 1 or 2 oz size and just try it but I only see lb size on their website unless I'm missing something.

I'm thinking of trying some scents from Candle Cocoon. Has anyone tried Brandied Pear, creme brulee cafe, sultry angel, serendipity or tiger lily? If so what is your opinion in this wax. Will I be able to go with 5 or 6%? I usually buy 1 or 2 oz size and just try it but I only see lb size on their website unless I'm missing something.
Scroll down past where it says pounds of scent and click on the individual scents. That's where the smaller quantities are.

The ones I have tried are Sultry Angel, Serendipity, Tiger Lily, Malayan Mango, Seashells, Fallen Leaf, Winter Woodland Whisper, Lovely Lilac, Bunchberry & Moss, Solace, Lemon Blossom, and Fairy Dust and Twinkle Toes. I have been doing either 5 or 6% of these and have gotten good results. If I had to pick a favorite I think Serendipity is my favorite with Solace and Sultry Angel coming in close behind, but I really love all of them. You can't go wrong with any of her FO's. The only one I didn't care for was Lemon Blossom, but that is just me. I really don't like the "pledge" smell and to me it smelled a little like lemon pledge. Lyschel is a pleasure to deal with and you get your FO's super fast.